Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

My New Brother E.Jay


Wow my mum went hospital on 20th of May 2014 that’s the day my new brother E.Jay was born.
when baby & mum got home the next day I got to hold E.Jay for a while because mum said and that he looked like me and I agreed (it's like holding a balloon but it has a breathing body)and when my brother and mother need help me and my dad will be there for them.


Yesterday me and my cousin Evanna had to clean up the house for mum and dad so when dad comes back from work and not have to clean up our messy habits for not cleaning after cooking,playing with toys and even leaving clothes on the ground.


When mum was in the hospital she wanted to come out so she can have what we had for dinner.Dad cooked steak for dinner but mum had a blue dinner it was cornflakes and that was it and when she got home she had a great lunch with me my cousin and my dad and my brothers and sister .

No comments:

Post a Comment